Crisp Media is a growing Vancouver-based agency focused on providing social, content, influencer and other digital marketing services to its clients. Our national client is currently working on a year-long travel campaign focused on Canadian millennials.
We are looking for a results-oriented self-starter with 2 years’ applied experience working in social, content and other digital marketing. Digital project management experience preferred.
- Campaign project management: Ensuring the timely delivery of all project deliverables, including creating project schedules, communicating status and assessing risk.
- Communicating and managing a third party agency.
- Account management and communicating with other client partners.
- Quality checking deliverables, which include digital videos, online articles, banner ads, radio segments and more.
- Interfacing with a translation team.
- Assisting where required on other Crisp Media initiatives.
- Digital marketing experience (2 years). Digital project management, preferred.
- Experience managing clients. Agency experience preferred.
- Travel and tourism marketing experience an asset. Previous experience working on campaigns targeting millennials also an asset.
- Experience rolling out digital marketing strategies, including social and content marketing. Influencer marketing experience a definite asset.
- Strong communicator and client professionalism.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Thrives in ambiguity and finding solutions. We work in a fast paced environment – not everything will be spelled out for you.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. This position will primarily work from home until January 2017 (our target date of finding new office digs).
- Comfort working with cloud applications – Google Apps for Work, Google Hangouts, Basecamp, Slack.
- Culture junkie. We are a small team that loves talking about all sorts of things.
- While this is a full time position, we will consider a part-time role (30 to 35 hours/week) for the right individual.
- This role is perfect for a stay-at-home parent or other professional who is looking for part-time to full time work.
- We are a result-oriented work environment with flexible working hours.
- Contractors need not apply – we are looking for someone who is interested in being part of our team.
Please complete this form to apply.