Established in 2009, Crisp Media is a boutique digital marketing agency based in Vancouver, BC. We demystify the often confusing and challenging world of digital marketing and provide a clear roadmap for success in the short and long term. We help emerging enterprises and SMEs build their businesses through effective marketing solutions. Whether it’s cleantech, edutech, financial services, manufacturing and more, our clients are making a difference in the world and we are helping them get there.
The Digital Associate, Content and Social Media, will be responsible for assisting in the execution of content marketing and social media marketing campaigns for Crisp Media and its clients. While delivering primarily digital marketing, Crisp Media advises clients in all matters relating to their marketing initiatives.
We are producing a podcast and video series starting in September 2021 and into the spring. This role will also play a key role in this project.
We offer a strong training program and supportive onboarding process to ensure that you will be successful during your early days on our team.
- A lot of writing! This will be a key component of your role. You’ll be writing blog posts, articles, e-books, posts for social media, case studies, bios, conversion copy and more.
- Creating visual content – for social media and laying out documents using tools like Canva and preferably Adobe Suite and other key apps.
- Become our local “slayer of apps”. You will act as the go-to person for creating WordPress articles, creating emails in Mailchimp, setting up email sequencing in Active Campaign, loading products into our e-commerce platform, loading podcast episodes on Libsyn, building landing pages, scheduling our social media posts. Not familiar with these tools? Training will be provided, but you will also need to love learning. We love learners!
- Manage our content marketing calendar. You’ll help us keep on track and work in Asana and other project management tools to get us there.
- Collaborate with senior creative directors as needed. Offer up ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Coordinate company and client initiatives as needed. Acts as project manager for company and client projects utilizing various project management platforms (e.g. Asana)
- Works directly with clients and contributes positively to the client experience
- Assists in account administration: maintains marketing materials and assets, plans meetings and webinars, maintains databases, and tracks and reports on campaign analytics.
- Achieves goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Tackles special marketing projects, as required.
- Explores opportunities to add value to client and company goals.
- Bachelor’s of Arts or Business Degree, with experience or focus in digital marketing
- You are an app junkie. You love to find the latest and best apps to help you create better reels, caption stories and produce better videos faster.
- Previous experience creating English content in a corporate setting is a definite asset. You must be a strong written communicator and have an inkling for producing content and finding editorial themes. You know how to use a comma.
- You are a lover of learning. We provide training and are committed to a supportive onboarding process; however, you love to take ownership of your own learning experience and know Google and YouTube is your friend.
- Excellent organizational ability. Passion for keeping things organized.
- Familiarity marketing concepts and programs, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, identifying target audiences, devising digital campaigns, analytics
- Strong organizational skills and penchant for project management.
- Comfort operating G-Suite, Zoom and other cloud office platforms. Experience with marketing cloud platforms such as Canva, Mailchimp, WordPress, HubSpot, Hootsuite preferred.
- Ability to produce graphical or video content using Adobe Suite highly preferred.
- Growth mindset
- Location: While the work is remote but based in BC (Metro Vancouver preferred)
- Salary: $48,000 to $55,000, commensurate with experience
- Job type: Full time, flexible hours
Crisp Media Values
- Constant Learning: Done is better than perfect. Iteration and learning are part of the process.
- People-focused: Our people and partners are our strongest assets. We build solutions with a person in mind.
- Can-do: We can do it together with passion, purpose and thoughtfulness.
- Respect: Diversity is our strength and key to creating the best solutions for our customers.
… oh and we love dogs. Cats too. But mostly dogs
Crisp Media embraces diversity and is committed to building a team of women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and people with disabilities. We believe that diversity is our strength and strive to cultivate a sense of belonging. Candidates who qualify for Digital Skills for Youth are highly encouraged to apply.